In the 20 or so years of being online and looking into every marketing method you could think of, I remained firm in my belief that Affiliate Marketing
is not only the easiest form of marketing for anyone to begin with but also a must have tool in the arsenal of all marketers.
Affiliate marketing is, in my view, the purest form of marketing. People involved with affiliate marketing focus solely on marketing activities and not on any of the activities you would need when creating your own product or selling physicals products.
Over time it became apparent – there is a simple, straight forward, recipe for success with affiliate marketing. And it goes like this:
- Drive traffic (visitors) to your pages and capture their details by offering them something they want
- Send your visitors to an offer that earn you commission
- Follow up with your subscribers and add value
- Track everything!
Sounds simple, right?
Well, sometimes what sounds simple can be difficult when you actually try to do it:
- How do I drive traffic?
- How do I create my pages?
- What do I put on those pages?
- How do I capture their details?
- How do I send them messages?
- What do I say in those messages?
- And so on…
There are many tools and systems that can help you do all that. Maybe you even tried some of them. How did that work out for you?
Having the tools and systems may solve the technical aspect of the tasks you need to perform (even though some may be so confusing they actually hinder you and not help) but that is not enough. You also need the proper guidance. You need someone who know all this to show you the exact steps you need to take.
A long time friend of mine, who is also a very successful marketer on his own right, just launched a new version to his system that was already ahead of the pack, doing all that for you. This is so new he asked me if I could help him by inviting people to test it out, for just $7.
Does that sound like something you would like to do?
Go ahead, click HERE
and test out the new Quick Funnels
system for free!
Then, let me know what you think of it…
Wanna know MrBeast grew his channel? In this FREE Youtube video
(click the image on the page), you’ll see how he used YouTube to blow up, become rich, donate millions, become the fastest growing channel in history, and much more!
Are you an Entrepreneur that would like to meet others (just like you), who understand you, and will support and guide you on your journey? Join us!
In the “old days” when people were only reading emails on computer screens, we were told to “word-wrap” the email text. This was done in order to keep the lines short and make it easier on the eyes. Easier to read…
However, now days many people read emails on their smart phones. Did you ever see how an email that is word-wrapped for a PC looks on the phone? It looks terrible!
It’s way more than just esthetics – people are less likely to read those emails which in turn will hurt your bottom line.
So what can we do to overcome this problem? Here is what I consider to be the better solution to this problem.
Instead of word-wrapping your text, write it without using line breaks inside paragraphs and place it all inside a <div> with a size limit.
When editing your html email, go to source view and add a DIV directive so it surrounds your text, like this: <div style=”max-width: 400px;”> your email text here</div>.
This will, on the one hand, limit the width of the text to 500 pixels (you can choose any size you like) and allows it to shrink down and auto-warp when viewing it on a smaller screen (such as a smart phone).
Did you like this post? This, and other topics like it, are being discussed on our Facebook mastermind group: Ely’s Practical Marketing Mastermind
The great thing about online marketing is you can do it from home.
The bad thing about online marketing is…
…you can do it from home.
Which often means endless distractions from the internet, the kids, the pets, the neighbors, the housework and so forth.
Here’s how to improve your focus and get productive, starting today:
- Follow your own natural rhythms. Some people are more productive and focused in the morning while others do better in the evening. Figure out which hours work best for you, and then block those hours out. Schedule nothing during that time except for work.
- Notify your family, friends and anyone else that you have working hours and don’t want to be distracted.
- Have a place to work where you do nothing but work. If your workstation is also your play station, your browse-the-internet station and so forth, it will be too easy to get distracted.
- Put on music or tones that help you to focus. You’ll find these on YouTube when you search for focus music.
- Set deadlines for everything you do. If you have deadlines to honor, you’re more likely to get the work done.
- Plan your breaks. Set a timer for 20 minutes, and when it goes off, get up and walk around or do jumping jacks for a minute. You’ll be re-energized and ready to get back to work with clearer focus than if you just try to power through.
Working from home is fantastic in its flexibility, as long as you manage to focus your time.
Did you like this post? This, and other topics like it, are being discussed on our Facebook mastermind group: Ely’s Practical Marketing Mastermind
Can you guess what today’s hottest social platform for business and branding is called? Here’s a hint: it’s Instagram.
I know what you’re thinking: “isn’t that just for college kids to post selfies and stuff?” And maybe it used to be. But there’s so much more to Instagram than pretty pictures. Instagram users engage 52 times more than Facebook users, and 127 times – no kidding – more than Twitter users.
Maybe it’s because Instagram’s toolbox provides an ideal way to target your best customers and present your brand, offers, and fun updates to people who are genuinely and already interested in seeing them?
Maybe it’s just that right now, people are fatigued by other platforms. Instagram’s a breath of fresh air to many and, now that it’s got over 400 million active users without too many brands in your face (unlike some others I could name…) it could be exactly what your business needs to explode in 2017 and beyond.
Because engagement equals sales, folks, and building relationships with customers on Instagram is super, super easy once you know what you’re doing.
My good friend and colleague Phil Carrick has just released an over-the-shoulder FREE video training course
which, like all his digital marketing training products, walks you through everything you need to know to master Instagram for your business and build a huge, loyal, sales-driving following.
Phil’s going to show you
- Exactly what tools to use and when
- How to create content people love to share
- Why engagement is so sky-high and how to take advantage of it
The best part is, he supports students personally via his members’ area (you’ll get lifetime unlimited access) where you’ll meet some power-playing online entrepreneurs to learn from and share with.
Actually… maybe the best part is that anyone can do this in just a few minutes a day, even if you have zero tech skills. All you need is a mobile phone and you can start building your Instagram Empire right now, today.
Don’t wait – somewhere, right now, one of your competitors is already on it, making sales like crazy and loving every second.
Take a look – this could be the easiest, most efficient audience-nurturing strategy you’ll ever use.
Phil’s a solid guy. He says (and I agree) this video training course is awesome, and that if you decide differently you’re absolutely guaranteed a friendly, no-strings refund. Nothing to lose, tons to gain… go for it! Start today. It’s FREE!
The other day I asked the gang in my mastermind group if they know what Facebook Pixel is and if they use it. The replies I got caught me by surprise: about 40% did not know what it is and another 50% knew about it but never used it!
I believe it’s high time we shad some light on the Pixel, so… Let’s talk about the Facebook Pixel!
What is the Facebook Pixel?
The Facebook Pixel is a snippet of code you place on your website pages that allows Facebook to collect analytics data about your website visitors.
Why is the Facebook Pixel important for my business?
The basic function of the Pixel is to give you conversion tracking for your website visitors. i.e. you can see what actions your audience is taking.
Since we are using Facebook to do the tracking, it is possible for Facebook to identify the website visitors among its members. With this, Facebook enables you to build something called a Custom Audience, which is a list of Facebook members (who visited your website).
The importance of the Custom Audience is the fact you can use it as a target for advertising campaigns.
I’m sure you have experienced this yourself: you visit a website, searching for something, and then you start seeing ads on Facebook for the product or subject you were looking at. How do they do this? You may have guessed already… with Facebook Pixel!
This marketing technique is called re-targeting or re-marketing and is gaining popularity, as its proven to be highly effective.
Why do I think it is essential to start using the Facebook Pixel from day one?
You’ve probably been told you need to build a list with every marketing effort you do – and rightly so. A list (or email list) is your best and most basic asset. With a list of your own you have an audience you can turn to at any time and market to.
The biggest problem with building a list is the fact that most people who will visit your pages will only be there once. Even those that will visit more than once will not leave a trace and certainly will not sign-up for your list. This is especially true when you are starting out and people don’t know you or about you.
Using the Facebook Pixel you can recover a big portion of that lost traffic to your pages – in the form of a Custom Audience. Then you can use the custom audience to create very targeted ad campaigns, targeting people who already know you – they have been to your site!
BTW, why is it called a “pixel”?
The basis for the mechanism that allows Facebook to track your website visitors revolves around the communications that goes on between the visitors web browser and Facebook, when the browser is asking Facebook to supply it with an image to display. In order for that image to be as un-intrusive as possible, it is set to be the size of a single pixel – hence the name: “pixel”.
Where do I got from here?
For more information, you can join the discussion in my Facebook Mastermind group
Every one who joins receive the FB Pixel Insert WP plugin as a free gift!
I have a new cloud based app I wanted to share with you today. This app creates video deal pages and serves them for you. You can use it to sell, build a list, run a contest, and much more.
It’s not officially launched yet but it’s going to be a monthly membership and will sell for at least $17 a month.
EZ Deal Pages lets you set up fully automated video based deal campaigns that run automatically, handling signup offers, buy buttons, FB comments and more.
EZ Deal Pages comes with these powerful features:
- create unlimited video deal campaigns
- full video background for maximum engagement
- customize the entire offer template
- WYSIWYG content editor
- live animated expiry functions
- autoresponder integration
- opt-in offer system
- export CSV file of leads
- cloud based admin
- fully mobile responsive
and lots more!
Right now, for a short time, you can get a life time access for a one time payment of just $27.
Check the deal page here: http://deals.ezdealpages.com/prelaunch
If you need more details, here’s a detailed video walk-through: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXDHpov880M
Sometimes small changes on your squeeze page can make significant improvements in your conversion rate. Just think – if you improve your squeeze page conversions by just 5%, and right now you’re getting 100 people to your page per day, that’s almost another 2,000 subscribers a year for what might take you 15 minutes to tweak.
So go ahead, test out these 5 ideas and see how much you can improve the conversion rate on your page…
- Bigger is better. Tests have shown that the bigger the button on your squeeze page is, the higher your conversions will be. Test making your button larger and see what happens. If your conversions increase, then increase the size of your button again and retest to see if your conversions continue to improve.
- Bolder and Brighter is Better. Tests have also shown that making the opt-in button a very bright, contrasting color can increase conversions. We’re not talking obnoxious psychedelic hurt-your-eyes orange here, but a color that still goes with your page while standing apart from everything else on your page. Test changing your button color to something eye-catching and see if your conversions don’t increase by 3% or more.
- Two Steps are Better Than One. This goes against what most people think, but test show it’s often true – if your squeeze page only contains a button and no form, you can get a higher conversion rate. The way it works is the prospect clicks a button to download the report, and up pops a form asking for their email address. At this point they’ve committed themselves and thus are very likely to take the extra step to fill in the form. Using this two step sequence seems to bypass their need to “think about it” and instead they simply do it.
- When using the two step squeeze page, use this copy on your button: “Click Here To Download”. Simple and highly effective because it tells them very clearly what to do. Again, test this against what you’re using now.
- This is old school, but bears repeating: Your headline should be so riveting, they would continue reading no matter what else is happening around them. If your headline doesn’t pass that test, improve it. This can make the biggest increase in your conversions, sometimes doubling and even tripling them if you go from a bad headline to a great headline.
Improving the conversion rate on your squeeze page means more prospects for the same amount of effort and advertising, which means more sales and more money in your pocket. If you do nothing else online, perfect your squeeze page to make the most of the traffic you send to it, and then send your list high converting affiliate offers. You’ll be shocked at the results you get.
Here is one of my squeeze pages: https://hiit.tlgfitness.com/
Let’s face it – some products are just more boring than others. An air filter that takes out all the nasty stuff you don’t even know is there in the first place? Uninteresting. A video game that makes you feel like you’re going at mach speed with your hair on fire? Exciting!
So how do you sell a dull product? By making it exciting. As an example, let’s take one of the most ho hum products there is: White bread.
If you’re like most people, you’re already yawning. Sell white bread? You’d rather sell dust.
But what if you make that white bread into delectable fry bread? Spicy croutons? Brandied bread pudding? Combine it with chocolate fondue? Toasted cheese with tomato and turkey?
You get the picture – it’s not the product you’re selling at all, it’s what you can do with the product. It’s the sizzle, not the steak.
You’re selling pimple cream? Then you talk about how they’ll be pimple free, right? Not really. Yes, you’ll show the before and after, the face with the pimples and the face without. But what you’ll talk about is how they’ll finally get the girl they’ve been lusting after for the past six months, or how the boy of their dreams will finally notice them and ask them to prom.
How about life insurance? What product could possibly be more boring and even repulsive than life insurance? Burial insurance, I suppose. Who wants to talk about either one of those?
But what if you made that life insurance and burial insurance EXCITING! Think it’s not possible? I think it’s VERY possible.
Consider this: When Joan Rivers recently passed away, we heard a quote from her that went something like this:
“When I die, I want my funeral to be a big showbiz affair with lights, cameras, action… I want paparazzi and I want publicists making a scene! I want it to be Hollywood all the way. I want to look gorgeous, better dead than I do alive. I want to be buried in a Valentino gown and I want Harry Winston to make me a toe tag. And I want a wind machine so that even in the casket my hair is blowing just like Beyonce’s.”
And by all accounts, Joan’s funeral was indeed a beautiful, funny, lovely and bittersweet event attended by 1,000 of her closest friends.
So why don’t life insurance sales people and burial people help the client plan a FUN funeral that shows the person as they truly were in life? Why not help them leave behind a legacy for their loved ones, a tribute to their life and give them a feeling of immortality?
It would be so simple to do, and the insurance/burial people who do it would be rich beyond measure because they’d have no competition. Imagine that – a life insurance person being SOUGHT OUT by clients. Yes, it could happen for them, and it can happen for you, no matter what it is that you’re selling.
So stop worrying that you have a product that makes paint drying look fascinating, and find a way to make it EXCITING, memorable and yes, FUN! Do this and you will be rich indeed.