There is a major problem with the way Google tracks the bounce rate and average time spent on your site. Essentially Google’s tracking favors the big authority sites, and this is very likely hurting your blogs (big time!)
Not only are you getting skewed stats – but since bounce rate and time spent on site are among the most important ranking factors after the Panda/Penguin updates… Your blogs are likely taking a hit on their ranking and you are missing out on a lot of free traffic.
Thankfully there is a very easy (and Google approved) solution to this problem – and you can download it for free here, courtesy of the IM Wealth Builders.
The solution is of course completely white hat, using Google’s own API in the way they want you to use it. The IM Wealth Builders have tested this extensively and the results are very clear.
- It will improve the accuracy of your stats
- It will almost always lower your bounce rate
- Time spent on your site will almost always go up
- And every single site the IM Wealth Builders implemented this on – increased in ranking and got more traffic as a result.
Can you afford not to implement it on your blogs?
Ignore this at your own peril…
When you sign up for you free download today, you’ll not only get this must have solution… You’ll also get:
- A full step-by-step video tutorial on how to implement it
- A brand new 40 page PDF with 4 easy steps for more free traffic
- Plus a preview of a cutting edge new strategy that can propel you to the top of Google, without you having to build any links or write a single word… ever!
All this is available for free at this page – but only for a very limited time!
I highly recommend that you grab your free download today!
Brian Barnhouse, a successful Internet marketer who built himself up on his own, is about to release this incredible package:
- $2,100 in 21 Days over the shoulder detailed training
- $10K in 60 Days over the shoulder detailed training
- Step by step success training for online marketing
- Ad Tracker with LIFETIME access
- Autoresponder – free for life
- Q&A access
and much more…
When it opens to the public he will be charging $97 and will allow last chance entries for $197 before it will be closed for good.
For 1 day only
, on February 1st, he is going to open it for an early bird price of only $37. For a LIFETIME membership!
Check out the video where he is showing everything you’ll be getting with this program.
And while you are there, signup for the early bird list and get a great free video series where you’ll learn, among other things:
- The 1, 2, 3 Formula
- The MONEY FLOW!
- The 80/20 Rule!
And MUCH more…
Watch the video now
To your success,
I’ve been following Brian Barnhouse for a few years now, checking out what he is up to and how he is building his business.
Who is Brian Barnhouse you may ask… And rightly so, as so few have heard of him. Brian did it his way, the hard way, but he did it. He figured it out and developed a successful online business. His story is nothing like any of those self proclaimed “gurus”.
Here is what Brian have to say, on why 97% fail to make a dime of profit online:
If you want No Hype, No Fluff, and NO B.S…listen to what the guy have to say:
Watch this short video
- Bad “EvE Ratio”
- Not applying the 80/20 rule
- Don’t know the THREE main items regarding successful internet marketing
- Don’t use the Tools Of The Trade (probably don’t KNOW what they are).
- Trying to reinvent the wheel, instead of following a recipe.
Thank you for the birthday wishes
(I’m sure you have some of those for me today 🙂 )
If there is one thing I feel strongly about, more so as the years go by, is wanting to feel I did not miss-out. We all have wants and desires, dreams and goals we have been setting up for ourselves over the years. I don’t know about you, but I started thinking about the time passing by and how many of those desires and dreams have not been fulfilled yet. I hate the feeling of missing out and I’m willing to work hard to avoid feeling that.
Many, me included, as we start out in IM tend to jump from one thing to the next, looking for the one system, product, venture that will create the breakthrough we need. This, of course, will not get us anywhere. One needs to chose a path and focus on making that path work for you.
This year started for me with a big project I was doing with a friend. I’ve worked hard on it for several months and unfortunately was not able (yet) to get it off the ground. I did not totally abandoned it (I still think there is great potential there) but I needed to find something else to get the money coming in.
This leads me to the second big project
I have this year, which is setting up Amazon affiliate websites for sale
. You can find out all about it, here: azon.elyshemer.com
But this post is about my birthday wishes… So what are they?
- I wish for my life to be filled with love, family and friends.
- I wish to see success in my online endeavors (that means – make money 🙂 )
- I wish for you to add your birthday wishes below this post – I love getting lots of birthday wishes!
Check out my Facebook timeline
– I had so many birthday wishes there, Facebook had to condense them 🙂
Write something on my Google+ profile
Connect with me on LinkedIn
and send some wishes there
You love Twitter? Follow me
and send me a birthday tweet!
Have an awesome day!
Why Amazon affiliate websites?
Promoting product sales for Amazon as an affiliate (or Associate as they call it), is one of the easy ways of earning money online. Amazon is the biggest retailer online (some say the biggest retailer, period) and they are very good at what they are doing. Sending potential buyers to an Amazon sales page is almost a sure sale.
Even during these harsh economic times, where small businesses and big retailers alike, suffer from decline in sales and revenues, Amazon is getting bigger and their monthly earnings keep increasing. It gotten to a point where Amazon is now moving in on the local scene with next day and same day delivery.
Amazon has an excellent reputation among customers and a very high trust factor. So much so that people are willing to pay more and buy from Amazon.
Why do most Amazon affiliate websites fail?
Many affiliates, in their rush for easy money, employ automation tools for creating their affiliate websites. What they are, most of the times, ending with is either a store like site or an obvious promotion site. In either case, those sites offer no additional information to visitors (potential buyers) beyond what they can find on the Amazon website (most of the time it’s a poor replication of the information they can find on the Amazon website).
Do you think a website which competes with Amazon will succeed? I think not…
For an affiliate website to be successful, it needs to meet the potential buyer at the point they have made the decision to buy and are just looking for confirmation to their decision. Such confirmation can be in the form of a good review, a comparison of products or prices or even just quality information on the topic they are interested at.
What makes a good Amazon affiliate website?
If you want potential buyers to click your affiliate link, you need to make them feel comfortable doing so. You need to build a relationship with them, get them to know, like and trust you to a certain degree. Here are a few things you can do to facilitate the connection with potential buyers:
- Make your site visually appealing yet not too flashy. You want them to feel comfortable and at ease.
- Provide quality content on the topic, or related subjects. Impress them with your knowledge
- Post good reviews which actually reveal something about the product. Touch on it’s bad qualities to show you are real and impartial. Always finish in a positive tone, reinforcing their buying decision.
- Always include contact information and a way for them to leave feedback. People do not trust an anonymous website.
- Display a clear call to action – after you have given them value. Don’t shove it in their faces.
To learn more and find out how you can have a good Amazon affiliate website of your own, check out my new website: Affiliate Sites For Sale
In one of my latest posts
I was talking about the difficulties I was having with this product I was trying to create. Well, I’m happy to say that a couple of days later I was able to get myself unstuck. I have been diligently working on it ever since.
Many have asked we to share what the “mysterious” product was and I’m happy to do that here and now. But before I do, I want to make it perfectly clear that my aim here is not to sell you anything 🙂 (I do that elsewhere) but to share my journey in the hope you will learn something or be inspired to take action for yourself.
If you remember (and if not, take a minute to read that other post
) I was talking about “product integration” and is exactly what I’ve been doing lately. What I’m creating (unfortunately it’s taking me more time than I expected) are websites for sale. And not just any website – these are Amazon affiliate websites and they are jammed packed with content and features. Here is a rundown of what I’ll be offering (soon):
- WP based websites.
- Fully customized and SEOed.
- A selection of one out of 6 premium WP themes.
- Pre-installed essential free plugins: All in one seo pack, Google XML Sitemap, Rveal IDs and more (as appropriate).
- Pre-installed premium Amazon related plugins: Azon top 10, Stock chcecker, zon Discount Finder, Compare Tables, Azon Conversion Pro, WP Legal Pages.
- 10 pre-loaded high quality product reviews.
- 6-7 pre-loaded high quality articles.
- Pre-created comparison tables, top 10 list, deal finders (Azon Conversion Pro) and more.
- Pre-loaded with royalty free images.
- Embedded videos.
- Selection of niches and products.
- All posts, pages and menus fully customized and ready to use.
- Amazon affiliate video course and much more…
So far I have created 3 master websites in one niche and now I’m working on the fourth.
When I’ll finish setting up all the master sites for the first niche, I’ll be setting up an affiliate program and the sales letter, create manuals and guides for each package and a few other details 🙂
As you can see, it’s a big project and although I love what I’m doing, I need to keep reminding myself of the end goal and the reason for taking on this project. So far so good 🙂
Oh, and if you are interested in seeing what those sites look like, here are links to the first three:
Site model 1 Site model 2 Site model 3
(Still putting the finishing touches on the third one). I’d love to read what you think of them so please leave a comment below.
Back to the grind stones for me 🙂
See you soon!